PARENTAL ADVISORY

Hear Ye. Hear Ye. Here we
propose to posit prose poetry,
forming forms of continuous connectivity
to communicate considerable
contemplative reflectivity.

Simply put, we pose this where
prose poetry is what you'll hear
when wondering where the time went
while reading such rhyme wonderments
as oft we've wrought, and revealed thusly;
each whit of wit written Hieronymously.

Grace On Crutches

Welcome into my mind state, 
as if such state were great, 
related here to clear the air between 
each word written above. On screen, 
a door before you opens. Grace, 
once upon a time and space, 
is sure to cure your need of two 
crutches that touch and support you. 

Climb through rhymes to peaks, ascending 
stairs with care. When knees are bending, 
I pray they play their role, supported 
by that which was previously reported. 
I say I pray when knees are bending. 
So with this missive, I'm sending 
out healing feelings, since such is 
now the state of Grace on crutches.