PARENTAL ADVISORY

Hear Ye. Hear Ye. Here we
propose to posit prose poetry,
forming forms of continuous connectivity
to communicate considerable
contemplative reflectivity.

Simply put, we pose this where
prose poetry is what you'll hear
when wondering where the time went
while reading such rhyme wonderments
as oft we've wrought, and revealed thusly;
each whit of wit written Hieronymously.

Wingnut Economy


Sometimes, I work with wingnuts, and in that capacity
I can relate a wingnut's fate with great tenacity.
A wingnut works in spirals - righty tighty, lefty loose.
That is what I do when putting wingnuts to good use.

I hear there is a wrench that holds nuts tight for extra torque.
I heard that from a wigged-out nutjob in midtown New York
who keeps nuts quite tight, when nuts are needed for the job.
Some think he's an expert, but I know a guy named Bob
who really knows his wingnuts as if born to just that task.
Maybe they know something else. I never thought to ask.

Some think that a wingnut is a silly epithet,
but that's not me. As you can see, I've made a better bet.
Who has been insulted? Has this verse been enjoyed?

It's no jest. I do my best to keep wingnuts employed.