PARENTAL ADVISORY

Hear Ye. Hear Ye. Here we
propose to posit prose poetry,
forming forms of continuous connectivity
to communicate considerable
contemplative reflectivity.

Simply put, we pose this where
prose poetry is what you'll hear
when wondering where the time went
while reading such rhyme wonderments
as oft we've wrought, and revealed thusly;
each whit of wit written Hieronymously.

Phoenix Rising

There's a Phoenix in my tree!
So red, its head! My eyes can see
its beak! It's speaking out, and saying
things in singing ways! It's playing
sounds around our heads, and for us
with an awesome Cardinals' chorus,
melodies in C, and B flat.
Hear me wishing you could see that.

Now Phoenix tears descend my cheeks
for you, to whom this message speaks
of Love Out Loud, and in proud words praising
both boy and girl flags unfurled, and raising.

Rainbows reign, unfettered, and flawless.
Fearless, clearly. Love is the Law. Bless
you who sneeze. Please, take my hanky.
Blow your nose, and just say thanks. See
not the knot, yet know our binding.
Blinded by the light, I'm finding
my fingers linger longer when touching
keys like these, while the birds and such sing.