PARENTAL ADVISORY

Hear Ye. Hear Ye. Here we
propose to posit prose poetry,
forming forms of continuous connectivity
to communicate considerable
contemplative reflectivity.

Simply put, we pose this where
prose poetry is what you'll hear
when wondering where the time went
while reading such rhyme wonderments
as oft we've wrought, and revealed thusly;
each whit of wit written Hieronymously.

4:20 Christians



I'm against the Bible. I would read it not at all
if it weren't reliable for sleeping, since I fall
fast and deep by reading verses, versus reading not.
It meets the sleep I'm needing when I'm reading on the pot.
So, I'm against the Bible. You should know that from the start.
I have mine now in hand, and pressed against my chest and heart.

Once upon a recent time
I took to task to ask in rhyme
why would a good, and gifted man do

this to lift your spirits? Can you
see why I would ask a question
such as makes an odd suggestion
relative to gifts, and giving
lifts to those for whom a living
means, as seen on screen, like this just so,
nothing more than Matthew FOUR: TWO ... Oh,
never mind. I was just kind of sharing.
Thank you for listening, if not simply staring.