PARENTAL ADVISORY

Hear Ye. Hear Ye. Here we
propose to posit prose poetry,
forming forms of continuous connectivity
to communicate considerable
contemplative reflectivity.

Simply put, we pose this where
prose poetry is what you'll hear
when wondering where the time went
while reading such rhyme wonderments
as oft we've wrought, and revealed thusly;
each whit of wit written Hieronymously.

Hi!


A salutation assignation is my reasoned explanation 
for this verse's appellation, i.e. why it's titled 'H!'. 
Before any affirmation of specific correlation to my current situation, 
look beside the Constellation. Don’t let this chance pass you by. 

Read dirty words with big black birds and pretty soon you'll know it’s 
now a who to know. No Shapiro or Edgar Allan poet 
would write what you see, this prose poetry, so simple in its core e- 
motional content; each rhyme rendering wonders of Hi's story. 

As you look within, begin to read what’s written down, and 
see exactly why it's known that 'Hi!' said here is like propounding 
that a verse can serve, yet be reserved for those who would think fun- 
ny sounding little things. A riddle brings this rhyme to conclusion: 

See simply posed, a finger on 
specific prose with which are con- 
fidently illustrated facts 
relating both to Jills and Jacks. 
In trade, I've spent some time misspelling 
my own name, and for tone telling. 

Consider that a tone’s core E 
[its MC2, Hi pitched like me] 
is just as I have said before, 
for tones in tune, intent to bore 
through muddled minds and humbled heads 
as remedial rhymes pass through instead. 

'Hi!' consciousness, it can now be said 
by word of mouth, from head to head, 
is something that without a doubt 
by reading this, has you psyched out; 
for through these words you see the bond 
between the conner, and being conned. 

My name, so you'll know, 'cause I'm less than discrete, 
can be found here within, entirely and complete. 
In reference to 'Hi!', both the why and wherefore, 
two facts that you can't simply choose to ignore. 
1. I'm pleased to meet you. 2. Indeed, it's my honor. 
By the way, let me say, 'Hi!', I’m 'Jacks' 'Core E' 'conner'!